Terms & Conditions
It’s Your Responsbility To Read All Terms and Conditions
Carefully about our services.
Payment and Refund Policy
- 2.1 All accounts are set-up on a pre-pay basis only2.2 ElySpace will suspend your account if outstanding bills have not been paid in within 5 days. Elyspace reserves the right to suspend the accountElyspace reserves the right to impose a re-activation fee for accounts that have been suspended.If the services provided by us are not as per mentioned in website or services are not functioning properly, we will refund your amount, just request us for a refund within the first 30 days of your hosting account activation. We’ll refund you 100% of your hosting subscription fees without asking any question. Refunds will be promptly issued within 24 hours of your refund request. However, this guarantee will be void if you breach any of our Terms of Service. Domain Registration, Dedicated server and VPS services are non refundable.
Backup and Data Security
2.3 One Click Backup option is given with your hosting control panel and your use of this service is at your sole risk. ElySpace is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on ElySpace servers.
2.4 The amount you pay for hosting may vary every year. We reserve the right to change prices listed on elyspace.com, and the right to alter the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
2.5 ElySpace shall not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. ElySpace makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. ElySpace disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by ElySpace and its employees.
2.6 User may not:
1) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
2) Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
3) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
4) Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site, but may not host or store them on our shared servers.
5) Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
6) Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
7) Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
8) Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
9) To help reduce usage, do not force html to handle server-side code (like php and shtml).
10) Only use https protocol when necessary; encrypting and decrypting communications is noticeably more CPU-intensive than unencrypted communications
10) Use twenty-five percent (25%) or more of our system resources for longer than ninety (90) seconds in any consecutive 6 hour period. Activities that could cause this excessive use, include but are not limited to: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.